the first day of snow! it’s freezing cold today and the streets are covered in snow. so beautiful. took these photos late last night from my window.
today and tomorrow are crucial days in relation to the UN climate conference taking place here in copenhagen and the possibilities of reaching an agreement. i really, really hope they will agree on an ambitious plan!
- carly: hi carly, thanks for your comment : ) yeah steak is such a funny name - hehe really like ‘mini meat’ as well.
- ulrika: tak ulrika, jeg er helt enig, sne bringer julestemning med sig. : )
- rynke: i hope you will have snow outside your window when you wake up tomorrow! : )
- anna: they are called korgis here as well i think. they are very cute indeed.
- máni: exately, yay to snow! : )
- deleilan: hi deleilan and thanks!
- a.: thank you - cool that you experienced snow as well yesterday. we’ve had even more snow during the night.
- gracia: glad you like the photos and that they did your weary late night eyes good : )
- ne: i’m dreaming of one as well. : )
- nathalie: thanks nathalie, i think i will start with pattern as well. we’ll see how it goes!
- paula: glad you like them paula. i wish you could experience a little snow as well!
- ana: hello ana! thanks for your comment. and i agree about the article being a reminder of the good things about winter darkness.
- epe: thank you epe!
- hanna: vi har først liggende sne i dag - det er så fint! - yay : )
- charlotte: ours didn’t settle untill today and it’s extremely cold, truly brrrr! hope you can keep warm!