it’s saturday morning and i’m looking so much forward to a couple of days off. i’m also looking forward to catch up on my blog reading and writing. this photo is also from last sunday. the sign says “no fishing or bathing!” have a great saturday dear blog readers!
- emilia, mette: ja! den er så flot
- alexandria, ida, ulrika, ai, lorenza, epe, atlantic treefox: thanks girls!
- lotte: tak lotte, hehe ja jeg går uhyggeligt tidligt i seng disse dage. håber snart det vender : )
- nathalie; yeah, it really is!
- trine: hej trine. det er stines hund, den er så sød!
- sandra: i agree, very special with the blue eyes. i love late august and the feel of fall coming. got your wrist worms in the mail a couple of days ago! they are perfect! can’t wait for it to get colder so i can wear them : )
- paula: thanks paula! i like that one of the bird as well. the sky had a very strange dark grey color and at the same time the sun was shining.
- jonna: hej jonna! yep they are very bright those eyes
- sekimachihato: hello sekimachihato! thanks for your comment. dogs can be hard to photograph as you say, but being outside helps a lot. you have a canonet as well?
- anna: thanks anna, it was a great walk indeed.
- alice: the light was very strange that day - being both clouded and sunny at the same time, which resulted in a very surreal light.
- kristina: you are right, i have shown pictures of this dog in a previous post. i have been so tired at night but it’s already much better.
- kristina: thank you kristina! i agree there’s something nice about overexposed pictures
- anairam: thanks, i like to concentrate on one colors as well, as you say it makes you notice things in another way.