the road next to our street is in a state of change these days. broken up asphalt and dirt piles have shanged the scenery into what looks like an emergency zone. it’s funny how changes in the urban landscape make people behave differently and use the space in a different way. yesterday i saw two men sitting late at night in the middle of the road on two road block stones having a lively conversation and the corner café are now using the asphalt-less road as part of their outdoor serving area. funny thing…
tomorrow i’ll have another yashica film developed and i will probably be posting some of the photos tomorrow also.
- rynke: thanks! i did feel pretty lucky that day, having all these nice new things : )
- susannromy: thanks susi, how exiting you are also getting new ones! looking forward to see them! it simply is easier to cut it yourself but the result is not always all that successful for my part ; )
- lotte: nej man kan ikke ønske sig mere! måske at det var lidt mindre varmt (men det er næsten kriminelt at brokke sig)
- nathalie: thank you nathalie, happy to know you like them…at first they felt really big because the ones i had before was a lot smaller, but i’m getting used to it now.
- kinako: yeah me too, i’m hoping that there will be lots of photo opportunities. hehe fun that you also cut your own hair..i like the challenge in it, but i’m sure that a professional hairdresser would not approve of it : )
- kristina: ah jeg elsker det svenske ord “glasögon” lyder så fint. håber i får en god tur til berlin!!
- thereza and epe: thanks guys!