ending the week with some pictures from three womens magazines i found in my bottom drawer. not sure how i got them but what stylish and elegant women! - not to mention the little boy in his navy style outfit. they are all from the 50s and two of the magazine brands are still published today. happy weekend everybody!
- nathalie: yeah you are absolutely right - they have the distance of one wing between them : ) it seems like bicycle theft is very very common in any major city - but it’s such a shame! a happy weekend to you too.
- irene: hello irene! thanks for your comment! so nice to hear from new readers : )
- kristi: hi kristi and thanks, glad to know you like the photos! i hope to find myself a new bike very soon, as i feel almost legless without one : )
- epe: thanks! i like that second one the best also.
- parisa mahmoudi: thank you parisa : )
- alexandra hedberg: well actually i have more than two ; ) but two new ones, i really like the texture and warm color tones of analogue photos. i’m considering to get a good photo scanner, so i can bring the cost down a little bit.
- ulrika: hi ulrika, thanks for your kind words! happy to know you like my blog!
- lisa: hej lisa, hvor hyggeligt med en kommentar fra dig! skal overveje et mågepostkort : )
- young: ja! totalt ærgeligt med cyklen. før jeg havde den cykel som lige er blevet stjålet, havde jeg et gammelt vrag som jeg kørte rundt på et par år, til sidst var den virkelig sølle, med gaffatape diverse steder….ved ikke om jeg er parat til endnu en gammel sag…men det gode er, at de ikke bliver stjålet!
- alice: yeah, it really is annoying when your means of transportation vanishes…luckily i could borrow one from NE’s sister. sorry to hear you tried to visit during the server breakdown - i’m really exited about these new cameras. think i will exersice them this coming sunday!
- sigga: i lige måde : )
- thereza: i know! two! happy you liked the snail mail! but what a shame with the bend on the print…hope it’s not too bad. NE says thanks for the birthday wishes : )