hello everybody! as promised some photos of my latest second hand buys. i forgot to mention that i also found a beautiful pair of blue suede shoes (yep just like the ones elvis had..well almost). they look quite old and at the same time well looked after, you know, like if someone had kept them in a closet and only used them for special occations. i’m really bad at treating my footwear properly - but i will do my best with these ones!
second photo is a close up of one of the skirts i bought. i also tried to photograph the hat but it’s hard to see it properly. it’s wolly, grey and kind of like a french baret…maybe it is a french baret. i mainly bought the cigaret box because of the jumping red deer, such a nice logo! although jumping deers and cigarets don’t really match. unless they were meant for deerhunters’ cigaret breaks…i’m rambling and going to bed. : ) goodnight folks!
epe: thanks epe!
kristi: glad you like them and yeah i like the dissolving of objects as well in the last photo. this new lense of mine does that a lot - makes the background very blurry. i’m so happy to have my camera with me again, can’t do without it for long : ) sounds like quite the bargain with that marimekko shirt! nothing like a good vintage hunt!
- anairam: me too! i always liked the way washing looks when hanging to dry. and i fully agree, it’s a very house-wifely thing to do : )
- sekimachihato: an interesting fact about you : ) i agree about the folding but the hanging i don’t like, it only makes me impatient. the smell of washing that has been hanging outside is so so nice. i wish i could hang mine outside!
- trinsch: tak, glad for du kan lide billederne. rent vasketøj der har hængt til tørre udenfor er lækkert!
- julochka: they do look very summery, i agree with you. they were taken on the 29th of september, so roughly a week ago…it is so cold and dark here now, can’t believe it’s only a week ago!
- ulrika: mange tak ulrika. jeg har følt mig halv uden kameraet og er så glad for at have det med mig igen!
- maria: thank you maria!