hi there. thanks for all your comments on the tivoli gardens post. i’m overwhelmed! i’m going to post some more tomorrow but today just a short intermezzo post. i sprained my thumb yesterday because i was too much in a hurry and slipped on the stairs…now it’s all swollen and not functioning properly…i have heard of sprained ankles but never thought about a sprained thumb..feels a bit silly
in copenhagen it’s cold but also beautifully sunny today. i’m taking care of brinja’s shop and having a great time (giftwrapping is a bit of a challenge though) : ) my parents are in town and i’m going out to dinner with them and my brother later. looks to be a very nice thursday!
note: pumpkins seem to be sneaking into all my posts these days…
- sekimachihato: yeah i liked their decoration and mix of different light arrangements. i think they must have hired a lot of extra help decorating the gardens….but then again, it has been shot down for some time (because of the season), so they probably had plenty of time doing the decorating. no it sure is strange that i have never tasted anything with pumpkin in it…would love to taste your k-chan’s soup - im sure its great!
- gracia: thanks gracia, glad you like the photos
- ne: yep, vi bliver ved græskartemaet
- alexandria: thank you, YES it sure was a pumpkin halloween wonderland…that was exactly how it looked.
- rudegirls: ja, det ku være hyggeligt hvis du kom med næste gang!
- kristi: so glad you like them kristi. i agree a border like that would be the finishing touch making it look like an old postcard.
- allison and alice: thank you girls!
- ida: tak, tak, der er også så fint i tivoli til jul - kan godt forstå du glæder dig.
- lotte: tak, jeg følger mig lidt forfulgt mht. sygdom..må.huske.at.tage.vitaminpiller! hehe kan godt li’ din kommentar “hvor orangeagtigt”, spot on!
- katrine: tak katrine, jeg havde heller ikke været derinde til halloween før…må indrømme at jeg er lidt imod det kommercielle i traditionens indtog i DK, men fint var det!!
- kristina: glad for du kan li’ dem!
- esti: hello esti! yeah you are right, very magical
- lorenza: thank you, they are taken with an analogue camera - a contax i bought not too long ago. this was the first film i have taken with this camera. ps. not a silly question! sometimes you just can’t tell!
- a.: thanks for your comment a. and kind words!
- máni: yeah i got that association as well - it looks like fireworks
- mary: oh you have been to copenhagen, i think the tivoli gardens are a very special sight in copenhagen…you rarely see these kinds of places in very centre of a city.
- paula: thank you paula. i have always liked chinese lanterns, so beautiful. your very welcome! (about the comment) sorry to hear that you have been ill, take good care and get well soon!