it needs cushions! now that we have a dark brown sofa, it seems like you need some brightly colored cushions. the one on the left used to belong to my grandparents and the one on the right i bought today second hand. i really like the cross stitch pattern and the delicate light greens in it.
i also got another analogue camera in the thrift store today - couldn’t help myself, it was too much of a bargain. i’ll show you tomorrow. thanks for all your sofa comments!
- ai, karin, mette, kinako, thereza, kristi, kristina, lola and sandra: thank you girls! so glad you like it. i was a little bit concerned at first if the color would be to heavy but it’s just perfect. so nice to get a piece of furniture like this one.
- gracia: thank you! and yeah a string of outtakes tend to form a story of their own. at this very moment i am lying on the couch typing i think you are right about the couch bringing much joy : )
- nathalie: thanks nathalie - i love that about it as well - the simplicity of the design. and about the egg cups - i just had to buy them, so cute with those little legs.
- thereza: thank you : ) just something universally cute and funny about penguins.
- charlotte: hello charlotte! it is a classic indeed - now i just need to find myself a small table to go along with it : )
- trinsch: tak og ja! jeg føler mig også meget heldig! i forhold til hvor gammel den er, er den ikke særlig slidt, hvilken er ret heldigt. i lige måde - ha en god uge : )
- lotte: ja, jeg kan også godt lide tanken om at den bliver i familien. rart at tænke på, hvor den kommer fra. synes også det så meget fint ud med grafittien på vinduet. det var et kæmpe stort besat hus, ganske interessant at vade rundt inden i.
- caramela: yeah they sure had great taste! actually wooden floorboards are pretty common in copenhagen appartments. it really gives a nice atmosphere i think. a great day to you also annamaria!
ps: about the graffiti shot - you are so right, you seldom see graffiti on glass, but it looks nice how the light shines through it.
- susi: thanks susi, i think so too, only thing is now that i need a new sofa table but i hope i can find a second hand one that fits the sofa well.
- young: ja, har lavet bloggen om, glad for at høre du kan lide make over’en ; )
- maria: thanks! i just had to have those egg cups, also bought two in pale yellow. what a shame you can’t go with your boyfriend to berlin!
- anna: hello anna, and welcome back! happy to know you like the swallows! berlin was full of great and inspiring street art, and this stencil really caught my eye.
- anairam: thank you so much for the award anairam! i’m honoured. didn’t know that word “celadon”, thanks for teaching me a new word : ) i really liked that red and white table cloth - i’m trying to find one like it here in copenhagen.
- cecilie: tak cecilie : ) også min yndlingsfarve
- fanny: hello fanny! thanks, yeah there’s just something about berlin!
- yukes: thank you. the vintage shop was so colorful - i didn’t find a skirt that fit me, but those fabrics were so nice
- epe: thanks epe : ) have a great week or half week as it is almost wednesday
- kinako: hey, can understand why you thought sake cups : ) glad you like the photos!
- kristina: tak! det er taget med mit digital kamera og den nye linse jeg har købt. kan ikke huske hvad den hedder, men det står på “about” siden.
- e: hehe yes, those are some fast little birds : )
- sigga: tak skal du have sigga : )