i can’t resist red moleskine diaries, it’s a fact. a couple of days ago i went christmas shopping and by coincidence spotted a bookshop that was selling moleskines. there’s always less red moleskines than black ones and therefore i convinced myself that it was a unique opportunity to get one in red (allthough i also got one just like it last year) and ended up buying one even though i had decided not to. silly, silly. photos are from a walk today in the nearby cemetery.
hope you’ll have a great friday!
- ai: it is extremely cold i can tell you! i’m wearing layers and layers of clothes to stay warm : )
this climate conference really is becoming more and more dramatic…looks like there’s not going to be an agreement, at this moment : /
- cissi: yeah it’s amazing how effectively snow lights up the sky! so pretty
- rynke: thanks! glad to hear you got snow as well : ) here there’s also not that much snow on the streets - i went to the nearby cemetery to actually walk in snow.
- lorenza: fingers crossed for a white christmas!
- ulrika: tak ulrika!
- allison: yeah, fingers crossed!
- maria: it hasn’t been a white christmas in denmark for years - i’m hoping for one as well : )
- anairam: : )
- mary: i hope you will have snow in france as well soon! it really is fun to see all these simultaneous snow posts from around the world, i agree.