hello everybody! we came home yesterday afternoon from a great trip to lund. a very short holiday (24 hours basically) : ) but we had a good time!
lund is such a charming university city. i’m coming back for sure. the weather was dim and grey when we got there - resulting in greyish photos, but some of them with nice muted tones. later the sun came out and the photo conditions changed dramatically. i’ll show you some of the more colorful and sunny ones tomorrow!
- ai: thanks ai, we had a very nice trip to lund. fun story about those two you met in louisiana and yes i do feel silly carrying around to slrs : ). more than once i asked myself why i brought two with me as the yashica is really heavy. but then again, it was nice to have both options at hand.
- esti: hello esti : ) the weather is so unpredictable here these days, but you are right being in a beautiful botanical garden, grey skies look good as well
- julochka: thanks, these are my favorite shoes at the moment…i don’t have that many shoes and when i have a favorite pair i tend to wear them ALL the time : ) saw your photos from legoland - it looked cosy! i remember legoland being so exiting as a child, “gold” washing being the favorite activity. hehe
- kristina: thanks! glad you like the botanical garden photos. i would have loved to meet for a coffee in lund! must do that next time, when hopefully i will know where we are going a little bit sooner : ) i hope you have recovered from the cold!
- sigga: tak, skal du ha, det var en rigtig god tur!
- anna: thanks anna!
- lotte: ja, botanisk have er sådan et fint sted! forstår heller ikke, hvorfor jeg ikke kommer der oftere! mht. specialefejringen - ja det er skægt når brinja og jeg krydsblogger om den samme begivenhed - men fra forskellige vinkler. : )
- epe: thank you epe, i did have a great time in sweden
- lorenza: me too, old greenhouses are so beautiful! hope you had a great weekend as well!
- ida: tak! og ja, fedt bare at kunne tage afsted på en lille tur!
- trinsch: ja, jeg så billederne, det så så hyggeligt ud med jeres tur i botanisk have : ) i denne omgang var jeg ikke i væksthusene, da de var lukkede, men enig, palmehuset er meget imponerende!
- sandra: hey, would have loved to meet you for fika in gothenburg! gothenburg is on my “must visit at some point” list, maybe we can have a coffee then.
- hanna: oh you are going to copenhagen…funnily enough i can’t think of any favorite cafes or shops right now : ) i’ll write a comment on your blog later when my memory is back!
- máni: yeah it’s so calm and relaxing in these gardens! it would be fun to visit the berlin one together!
- nathalie, chelsea and paula: thank you girls!
- line: thanks for your comment line and sweet words - hope your weekend was great also!
- rynke: yeah you must GO THERE : )
- trinsch: hey me too, i haven’t had much time for reading blogs and i’m only just catching up these days. happy to know you liked the previous posts about busdrivers and light switches etc. : )