NE and i are visiting my parents on the mainland. feels great to be in more rural surroundings and enjoy some fresh air and a bit of sun. i brought my analogue contax camera but forgot film - would have loved to take a roll or two. hope your weekend will be great!
note: not many leaves left on the trees
replies to “good morning”
- cissi: : )
- hanna: yeah, i recieved it friday. could be that the postman had been on vacation : )
- máni: sounds like the two of you have some great mornings! going to the bakery in the morning is such a cosy thing to do.
- mothersvea: it was! brinja brought buns and cinnamon rolls - so delicious!
- sekimachihato: totally agree with you on the hotel breakfast thing! i always wake up hungry and have to eat breakfast before i go anywhere. - but normally not nearly as extensive breakfasts as this one : )
epe: thanks epe : )
- katrine ny: tak katrine - det var en god morgenmad
- paula: like you NE can not eat very much in the morning - i guess it’s very individual how much people need to eat at this time of the day. your small breakfast sounds nice though - and yeah i think brunch would be perfect for you : )
replies to “return of the light”
- marion, paula, elisabelle and alexandria: thank you so much!
- melanie: thanks, i really like how “cold” the light is in these photos..adds to the quietness i think
- agneta: hello agneta! thank you for your comment and kind words! great to hear from new visitors
- maria: me too, could skip lunch but not breakfast! cinnamon rolls are a personal favorite of mine. mmmm.
- kristi: glad you like them kristi, and you are right - they look kind of dreamy.
- gracia: phew, being without internet connection is bad, i was getting kind of desperate : ) thanks for your sweet words!
- alexandra hedberg: kult! vi har også lidt sol i dag - hvilket er fantastisk efter mange dages gråt vejr. postkortene skal sælges i brinjas butik. jeg skal nu til at have dem trykt, så det bliver spændende! håber i også har sol i göteborg i dag!
- sekimachihato: yeah, it looks like it was freezing in the photos. it wasn’t that bad though but the white seeds made it look frosty.
- kristina: ja! jeg savnede det (internettet) frygteligt mens det var nede. der var ikke frost den dag - men frøstanden på denne plante så bare ud som frostkrystaller.
- parisa: happy to know you like the drawing!
- allison: hey allison. don’t know what type of plants they are - i photographed them during the summer as well, when they looked like this
- ulrika: tak ulrika
- lotte: jep, de så ret frostagtige ud. det var hvid frøstand og koldt lys, der gjorde det. glad for at høre du kunne li’ ænderne og trekanterne. respekt mht. viduespudsning!
- mary: thank you mary. yeah it is getting colder but actually it hasn’t been that cold lately…i’m hoping for snow in december.
- young: tak young! ja, der var lige en halv times sol : )