greetings from samsø! we have arrived at the island and it’s such a beautiful place! i got two films back today..which turned out only to be one. i made the classic mistake of not having loaded the camera properly so the film came out blank. actually this hasn’t happened to me before (strangely enough) but i guess it had to happen sooner or later. anyway these photos are from the yashica film that did come out okay. first one of some berries found nearby where we live and second one from a park in lund.
- marion: hello marion : ) and thanks!
- kinako: thank you kinako! i really like that photo as well, looks almost analogue. glad you liked the busdriver story. sometimes i forget to write and focus too much on the photos but writing about everyday things is fun as well.
- ida: tak!
- mary: yeah a very stylish train - probably the nicest one i have seen to date. : )
- anna: thank you anna, it’s so pretty here at this island and quiet…just great
- jane: thanks! if you get the chance you should go!
- ai: oh two cups, that would make me unable to sleep. hope you could sleep in spite : )
- nathalie: thanks nathalie!
- rudegirls: jeg hilser : )