here are some of the photos from berlin that i couldn’t quite fit into a post. the top one showing the egg cups i bought in berlin. second and third taken in a cafe in prinzlauer berg. the fourth photo is taken in a huge vintage clothing shop. they had the prettiest vintage clothes i have ever seen…also a bit expensive. the last two photos are from a squatted building we visited. have a great saturday night everybody!
- lotte: tak lotte! hehe ja måske lidt for hurtige…måske er det nærmere et minut. og ja det ser så kært ud når de basker med vingerne. mht. tryk så er jeg kun kommet til at overveje det. men regner med at bruge et online printsted. det hedder print24.dk.
- caramela: you are welcome! and thanks!
- asiye: thank you, glad to know you like the drawing. i’m a huge penguin fan myself
- ne: yep fast little bugger ; )
- anairam: thanks anairam! about the 30 seconds, tried to picture in my head how long it would take it to hop across the ice floes. interesting fact about simon’s town’s penguin colony. so you actually get to see them in the wild. cool.
- lorenza: hello lorenza. thanks for your comment and sweet words!
- ida: thanks : )
- sarah wallis: hey sarah, thanks for commenting - happy to know you like the drawing!
- allison: hi allison, glad you like the new design! i really like having larger photos now.
- nathalie: thank you nathalie. i’m so exited about this postcard project and it’s so nice to get feedback from all of you. and yeah pretty fast for a small penguin : )